I am having trouble loading my blog post from google documents to my blog page on my website. Each time I go to paste the content it comes out with the first letter of every word all caps. Example: Here Is My Example I did not write the document in this manner in google documents and do not want to publish it if it looks this way. Could someone provide me with a solution to this issue. The theme I used to create my page is Astra/Elementor thanks so much thepeacefulmoments.com
I don’t have the same theme as you, however, I will look into this further. I noticed the capitalizing of the first letter of every word is through out your blog. Looking at the default Elementor/Astra theme, the titles are in ALL caps and the subwords are all lowercase. It sounds like something must of accidentally gotten messed up in Typography.
I found this post that may be helpful in overriding the capitalize first letter here. Tho I believe this might just be for the headers.